When you are in need of a Business Loan you want results fast. CASE Business Solutions has established the following procedures to ensure you get an answer to your loan decision as quick as possible.
- Member completes Business Loan Application and Personal Financial Statement forms.
- Credit Union reviews the loan.
- Loan is approved or denied by credit committee. Committee is local and meets when a loan is ready for review (not monthly or bi-monthly).
- If loan is approved, member is provided with a Commitment Letter that will details terms, conditions and fees for loan.
- If member agrees, we request member sign Commitment Letter.
- Prepare for closing – if required for the loan, title insurance, appraisals and other reports are ordered as this time.
- Closing date is set, loan is closed.
for more details or with any questions you may have.