During CASE Credit Union's virtual annual meeting, in July, CASE awarded 12, $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors for the 2020/2021 academic year.
These scholarships are given in memory of Florence Chubb, Bud Hayes, Hyrtl Feeman, and Sheila A. Williams-Matlock. Winners are chosen based on their academic achievement, community involvement, school activities, awards and honors, recommendations, and an essay on financial literacy initiatives.
For details on the upcoming 2021/2022 scholarships, check back early spring 2021. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Chubb/Hayes/Feeman/Matlock Scholarship Recipients:
- Carl Gillengerten, Haslett High School (Hope College)
- McKenna Sutterlin, Holt High School (Carthage College)
- Joseph Gillengerten, Haslett High School (Hope College)
- Madison Sermak, Okemos High School (Aquinas College)
- Austin Vue, Waverly High School (Wayne State University)
- Kayla Edwards, East Lansing High School (Hampton University)
- Kate Bellgowan, DeWitt High School (Michigan State University)
- Audriyana Jaber, Okemos High School (Michigan State University)
Patricia Hebenstreit, Olivet High School (Michigan State University)
Lexi Martens, Saint Johns High School (Central Michigan University)
- Madeline Smith, Grand Ledge High School (Western Michigan University)
Carlos-Aldo Lopez Resendiz, Everett High School (Michigan State University)
*Once you’re awarded the scholarship, you must become a member of the credit union.