Credit Unions were founded on the belief of people helping people, and CASE is dedicated to meeting the needs of our members in our community. During this time of financial uncertainty for our members affected by the UAW strike, CASE is committed to being there when you need us most.
How is CASE Dedicated To Helping?
• Beginning October 1, 2023, qualifying CASE members are eligible for 2 Skip-A-Pays
• Skip-A-Pay applications can be for consecutive months
• There will be no fee for the Skip-A-Pay application
• We will waive the 10-day grace period of Skip-A-Pay applications
• Eligible members can take advantage of the program changes even if they have had a previous 2023 skip
• Personal Loans
• For qualifying members
• Minimum loan amount $1000
• Maximum loan amount $5000
• 18-month term
• Rates as low as 8.00%
• No prepayment penalties if you pay off early
• No application fees
• Qualifying members will be eligible for a 90-day no-payment on:
• New consumer loan
• Refinanced loans from another institution
• Relief Loan
Business Relief Loan
• Businesses of nearly every size could be financially impacted. Our business loans may be eligible for payment relief.
Please call 517-393-7710 ext. 2103 for business needs.
• No penalties for early withdrawals
Mortgage & Home Equity
• Affected members may be eligible for payment relief solutions for their mortgage or fixed-rate home equity loan.
Please contact the Mortgage Department toll-free at 1.888.393.7716 ext. 2115