We understand you may need a little extra cash for the month or financial relief for a brief period. Our Skip A Pay program gives you the opportunity to skip up to two (2) monthly payments, per loan, within a 12-month period.
To skip your payment(s) the following criteria need to be met:
- Loan must be paid current*
- Loan must be open for at least 6 months
- Contact CASE as soon as possible when you know you want to skip your payment or at least 10 days prior to your payment due date
- A separate application is required for each loan and each month you want to skip. A $35 application fee will be accessed for each payment skip requested and will be withdrawn from your CASE account at the time your application is approved
Note: Skip A Pay is not available for first mortgages, home equity, breeze, lifestyle, business, EZ Money Line of Credit, or VISA loans.
Applying for Skip A Pay:
- Download the Skip A Pay Application and read the application requirements in full before submitting
- Pick one up at any CASE Credit Union location
- Fax the completed application to CASE Credit Union at 517.367.1050
You may also submit your application in person at any of our branches or by mail:
CASE Credit Union
4316 S. Pennsylvania Ave.
Lansing, MI 48910
*All your loans at CASE Credit Union must be current, not in work-out status, or alternate payments, with no collection action pending to skip a payment. Your account must not be overdrawn and you must have sufficient funds in your CASE account to cover the $35 application fee per skipped loan payment. Up to two (2) skips per loan may be performed during a 12-month period. Other restrictions may apply. Contact the credit union for further details. Skipping one or more payments will extend the term of your loan and interest will continue to accrue.