Now it's easier than ever to qualify for a membership! You're eligible to join if you fall into one of the following:
- All persons who live, work, or worship in any of Michigan's 68 counties within the lower peninsula
- All students, employees, pensioners, and alumni of any educational institution in any of Michigan's 68 counties within the lower peninsula
- Members of your immediate family who are already CASE members
- Employers and/or members of various select employee groups
- Members of the Michigan Education Association
- Donation to CASE Cares, a non-profit organization. Recommended $5 minimum
Become a CASE Member
To become a member of CASE Credit Union, simply open a membership online or stop by any branch location to open a $5.00 member share which, if you decide to cease membership, is fully refundable. There is a $1.00 membership opening fee as well. Once you become a member, you have access to all CASE has to offer. Plus, your membership is lifetime regardless of whether you change jobs, move, or retire. Our products and services are flexible enough to satisfy all of your financial needs no matter where you are in the world.
Youth Club Accounts and Business Accounts are not eligible for online account opening. Please visit a CASE branch location or call 517-393-7710 or 1-888-393-7716.
Switch to CASE today!